My guest today managed to hack into NASA at the age of 13. Yes you heard that right!
In this episode I’ll be picking the brain of a Genius. Walter O’Brien has the 4th highest IQ ever recorded. He has an IQ of 197 and to put that into perspective, Albert Einstein had an IQ of 160
Walter is the founder and CEO of Scorpion Computer Services, and ConciergeUP.com providing intelligence on demand for ANY funded need.
Walter has worked with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, The Navy and Air Force to deploy artificial intelligence that protects American military personnel. In addition he has worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies including the world’s largest mutual fund.
Walter is also the Executive Producer and the inspiration behind the hit CBS television drama show Scorpion, which is based on his life story. The show has over 26 million viewers in 180 countries
He was also responsible for catching the Boston Bombers and saving millions of lives in potential attacks across the world
And has been reported to be the next Bill Gates
What you will learn:
- How Walter deals with being the smartest man alive
- How he manages thousands of geniuses to save lives
- How AI is taking over the world and the dangers involved
- Why EQ is way more valuable than IQ
- What he does to meditate (not what you think)
- How we solve world hunger, abuse and poverty
- How he plans on living forever (yes, really!)
- Walter describes how he hacked into NASA at 13 years old
- Walter has the 4th highest IQ ever recorded (197)
- Walter is responsible for saving millions of lives
- Walter is the producer and inspiration behind the #1 rated show ‘Scorpion’
Walter’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Walter’s website – www.scorpioncomputerservices.com
- Please type your wishes or problems into conciergeup.com
- See 3 min summary on Walter on the evening news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- How Walter manages geniuses to save lives: https://scorpioncomputerservices.com/press-toc
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!