Do people really buy things on Social Media Platforms?
In this episode I pick the brains of Mordechai Holtz the Co-founder of Bluethread Marketing a boutique digital agency with clients ranging from startups to Cities.
Mordechai is also a Blogger, Mentor, Social media junkie, Marathon Runner and Father of Five!
What you will learn:
- How to leverage your online marketing offline
- Why people are more likely to search on social media platforms
- How to find people on social media looking for your product or service
- How to stand out in a busy social media world
- Why B2b and B2C has become P2P
- How you track the ROI of social media marketing
- How to become a guest blogger
- How to use Twitter effectively
- One of Mordecai’s clients is a city!
- One of Mordecai’s articles reached an audience of 1 million people
- Mordecai has closed a partnership deal worth $50,000 using Twitter
Mordecai’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Bluethread Marketing
- 9 social media tools to help you manage your social media more effectively
- Bryan Kramer
- Gary Vaynerchuck
Get in touch with Mordecai on Twitter – @Mordecaiholtz
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!