Today I will be picking the brain of a serial entrepreneur who knows a thing or two about starting, growing and selling businesses. In fact he has retired 3 times!
Joseph Isaacs has started, developed and sold numerous businesses in a range of industries back in the 1970’s way before I was even thought of being conceived.
His various ventures have included a construction company, Womens Swimwear, a consulting firm, a telecommunications company, property portfolio, a gourmet cheesecake manufacturer and even a bank … yes .. a bank.
His latest exciting business venture, which he co-founded with his son is an interesting twist where popsicles meet alcoholic cocktails.
Buzz Pop Cocktails are the first and only adult frozen drink in a push pop. Their fresh fruit Gourmet Sorbets are infused with Premium Liquors. As they like to say …’A full drink in every push-pop allows you to “Lick your way to Paradise”’
It is my pleasure an honor to welcome to you a business connoisseur, real estate mogul, creative thinker, published author, adviser, investor, self made millionaire, husband of 17 years and father to 3 but most importantly a really great guy!
What you will learn:
- Why staying laser focused is the most important key to success
- Tools for building a highly profitable business
- Why people fail in business in today’s world
- How to avoid getting distracted in business
- Using traditional tactics in a modern world
- The power of not being afraid to ask
- How to avoid getting overwhelmed
- Why entrepreneurs can’t retire
- Building a virtual team
- … and MUCH MORE
- Joseph has built and sold dozens of successful businesses
- Joseph shares how he got Kevin Harrington to join his business
- Joseph is currently the co-founder of Buzz Pop Cocktails – A cross between a popsicle and alcoholic cocktail
Joseph’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Joseph’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!