My guest today is a serial entrepreneur who has started not one but .. five multi-million dollar businesses from scratch!
Jay Baer is the founder of Convince & Convert and adviser to more than 700 companies, including Caterpillar, Nike, The United Nations and 32 of the FORTUNE 500
Jay is also the host of the social pros podcast which was named the best marketing podcast of 2015
He is also a New York Times best-selling author of five books and has been named “The world’s most retweeted person by digital marketers.
What you will learn:
- How Jay has been able to accomplish so much
- Why it’s crucial to create consistent content
- How to become more successful with long term thinking
- How to build a huge network that you can leverage from
- Why you should focus on customer service BEFORE marketing
- How to keep your customers happy
- Jay produces 6 podcast, 4 emails and 12 blog posts a week
- Jay shares about a project that failed and what he learned from it
- I ask Jay a question he has never been asked before
- Why Jay speaks in tweets
Park’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Jay on Twitter – @JayBaer
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!