My guest today sells something that makes my heart beat fast and my mouth drool … No it’s not what you think!
Oren Abadi is the CEO of a luxury car dealership called Abadi Motors selling Porsches, Bentleys, and Rolls Royces among other head turning beautiful pieces of metal
But Oren wasn’t always a car connoisseur, in fact he started his career selling shoes.
His company reported sales last year of $36 million.
And his mission today is to radically change the car buying experience.
What you will learn:
- How Oren took a shoe company from $7 million to $47 million
- Why Oren left a salary of $250,000 a year cash
- Why leaving a stable job to start a business is not always the best option
- Why some people can’t work with family
- How to create an incredible customer experience
- How to get people to buy from you and not your competitors
- Oren started working at the ripe age of 10
- Oren’s car dealership did $36 million in sales in 2015
- Oren sells me a horse
Oren’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Oren – Oren@AbadiMotors.com
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!