Reuven started out as a low paid salesrep and was responsible for increasing the turnover of a food distribution company by 500%!
He then launched and grew a Vacation Planning Service which currently lists over 140,000 hotels.
And now in his latest project he has just managed to raise $1.5 million for his new startup Healthpro.com
What you will learn:
- Going from Idea to Launch
- How to find a mentor to help guide you build a successful business
- How to network to get investors onboard
- Learn the step by step process Reuven took to launch his online business
- Finding the right people to build a super team
- An ‘unorthodox’ way to find out exactly what your competitors are doing
- What is your MVP? (Minimum Viable Product)
- What investors want to see when you are presenting your idea
- How to motivate people to complete surveys so you know what they want before you spend time & money on your product/service
- Reuven calls his investor’s wife a pig!
- Reuven reveals how much money he spent on his website (make sure you’re sitting down!)
- The craziest idea for a business you will probably hear
Reuven’s #1 Advice:
Resources & Links:
- Slack – most efficient way to communicate with your team
- Invisionapp – Save time and money when looking to build a website with this wireframe app
- Salesforce – Manage sales
- Hubspot – Create an email automation process & track potential clients
- Linkedin – Reuven used Linkedin to network and source the right people
- Typeform – Create fun surveys with in depth analytics
- Healthpro.com – All-In-One Scheduling, Billing and Marketing Solution
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!