Grammy-Award -Nominated Reggae Artist Matisyahu bares his soul in this raw interview. He talks about the importance of self expression and not thinking too much about what people think of you. He also discusses the reasons why he decided to change his image and how he dealt with the negativity from his ‘fans’.
My favorite part was the last 10 mins where he goes into what goes through his mind as he steps onto the stage and why he closes his eyes for the first part of his performance.
What you will learn:
- Why Matisyahu chose to shave his beard and sidelocks
- Where Matisyahu gets his inspiration from to write his lyrics
- The importance of being authentic and being free to express yourself
- The best way to build a following
- How to deal with negative people
- Matisyahu shares what goes on in his head when he’s on stage
- Matisyahu shares what he thought about becoming famous before he reached fame
- Matisyahu talks about how he dealt with the negative feedback from fans
Matisyahu’s #1 practical advice:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!