Today I am truly excited to be picking the brain of someone I have admired from a distance. Not because he smells bad but because I’ve just never had the opportunity to meet him in person.
Joel Comm is one of those guys that at first you think ‘hey this guy’s kinda funny’. But then you look into what he has accomplished and you realise that beyond all the jokes is a highly accomplished individual.
Joel has built multiple successful online companies including WorldVillage.com (which was one of the first 25,000 sites on the web), DealofDay.com, FamilyFirst.com and ClassicGames.com which was acquired by Yahoo!
He’s also a New York Times best-selling author of 15 books. And contributor to Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur and the Social Media Examiner. His work has appeared in The New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, among many others.
Joel is today a hugely sought after speaker, Live Video Marketing Expert and the host of the ‘Fun with Joel Comm’ Podcast show
I like him so much that I put together a little rap to help introduce him ….
He’s a ton of fun but get’s things done, live video is just another home run.
Starting out with barely a dime. Now he’s crushing it online.
Facebook, insta, twitter and snapchat, that’s where he’s at, He lost alot of weight, coz he used to be fat.
He’s the author of 15 books and oh did I mention his good looks.
Going Live it’s how you thrive, it’s the way to drive, traffic, …to your social hive.
In today’s world it’s how we survive. He’s been online since ‘95
But money is never enough. So do good stuff. There are people who have it rough.
Now without further ado I welcome to you the live marketing bomb, the one and only Joel Comm
What you will learn:
- How to build a massive following online
- How to become an influencer in your space
- Why it’s important to do good stuff
- Why Live Video is huge right now
- Why it’s crucial to own your list
- How to overcome the fear of going live
- Why having fun is important in business
- How to become the expert in your market
- The importance of authenticity on social media
- Which social media platforms Joel spends his time on
- How to get people to know you like you and trust you
- … and MUCH MORE
- We discussed Joel’s iFart app and why he got sued
- Joel discusses the lowest point in his life and what he learned from it
- Joel said that my intro was the best intro he has ever heard in his life!
Joel’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Joel’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!