How do you stay cool and calm whilst being super productive?
In this episode I pick the brains of Yaakov Lehman – founder of Wisdom Tribe.
Yaakov is one of the most chilled yet highly productive entrepreneurs I have met.
He has managed to attract some of the most influential business people to his mindfulness events. People like Fred Kofman – the Vice President of Linkedin, Clinton Libbey – the global business developer at Google, Shari Arison – the 2nd richest woman in the middle east and many others.
Yaakov is also the co-founder of Israel APP and has been involved in many projects such as Chilla Vista, Forest Foundation and Wisdom 2.0
What you will learn:
- How mindfulness can help you become more successful in business and in life
- How to live a quality lifestyle in a fast paced, high tech world
- How to stay calm and serene in a stressful environment
- How to attract the most powerful people into your business
- How to build deep powerful and meaningful relationships
- How to pitch your product/service with confidence
- How to know if your prospect is interested in what you are offering them
- How becoming a better listener will help you become a master in sales
- Why meditating daily can help you become more productive
- Why being authentic will open more doors for you
- Produced ‘Chilla Vista’- a music festival run on bio diesel, solar energy, farmers market and community currency
- Over 100 University students earned 4 units of credit for running a music festival
- Took a veggie powered bus – powered by french fry oil across the United States
- Yaakov can sleep 3 hours and still be super productive
- Our attention span is less than a goldfish!
- Yaakov beat-boxes right at the end
Yaakov’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Matt Harnack
- Levi Felix
- Digital Detox
- Wisdom 2.0
- Wisdom Tribe
- Jon kabat-zinn
- Jack Kornfield
- Dan Siegel
- Sharon Saltzberg
- Richard Davidson
- Daniel Goleman
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Fred Kofman – VP of Linkedin
- The New Work Summit
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!