Daniel has been featured on CNBC among other major media networks
He has been awarded startup of the week by Wired Magazine, Startup of the year and best online service
He had the most liked demo at the Google Campus and has managed to represent the UK foreign exchange market at SXSW Interactive.
His company has helped customers exchange over $1 billion to date
And all this he has achieved at the ripe old age of … 28!
What you will learn:
- How to turn an idea into a wildly profitable business
- How to compete with the ‘big boys’ in your industry
- Why finding a co-founder can be crucial to building a successful business
- Why building a good team is key
- How to deal with the fear that gets in the way of success
- How to build trust though effective PR
- The Power of Momentum
- How to deal with negative feelings
- The advantages of starting out small
- Daniel reveals what happened 10 mins before he went live on CNBC
- Daniel talks about a major decision which involved starting all over again
- Which celebrity Daniel is privileged to know
Daniel’s #1 Advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!