Hey fellow brainpickers and welcome to episode 159 of Can I pick your brain?
There’s a good chance you have watched one of today’s guests videos on YouTube.
Evan Carmichael has almost 280 million views and 1.9 million subscribers to his youtube channel
If you’re looking for snack-sized motivation from people like Warren Buffet, Elon Musk or Oprah or you just want to listen to some super focused background music while you work then Evan’s channel is the place to go.
Inc named him the top 100 greatest leadership speakers and Forbes awarded him top 40 social marketing talents of today.
In this episode Evan shares …
- How to feel energised by what you do
- How to shift from a consumer to a creator
- How he got his first 10,000 subscribers
- How to manage your time so you get more done
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- How to create content that grabs people’s attention
And much more …
Please do me a huge favor and subscribe and review the show on iTunes as it will make me smile for a while.
And now without further ado here’s the man Ed Mylett called the Napoleon Hill of today’s generation…. Evan Carmichael!
Resources & Links:
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
- Gefen Media Group Podcast Booking Agency
- PodBooker – Podcast Guest Booking Platform
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live and a 5 star rating would make my day