My guest today has been named by CNN Money as The Man, Executives Turn To For Business Advice
Cameron Herold is known around the world as THE BUSINESS GROWTH GURU which quite frankly didn’t impress me much seeing as everybody calls themselves a guru these days. Until, however, I did a little research into the man.
At age 21, he had 14 employees and by 35, he’d help build his first TWO $100 MILLION DOLLAR companies and was responsible for helping 1-800-GOT-JUNK go from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years. That’s just insane!
He also helped one of his clients land over 5,200 media placements including coverage on USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, CNBC, Fortune, Dr Phil & The Oprah Winfrey Show
According to the publisher of Forbes Magazine he is considered to be one of the top-rated international speakers and has been paid to speak in 26 countries.
What you will learn:
- How to build a $100 Million business
- How to network with people like Elon Musk, Tim Ferris and Simon Sinek
- How to double your business in 3 years
- Why it’s crucial to dream big
- Why meetings suck and what to do about it
- How great culture and PR is the secret to success in business
- Why you need to R&D ‘Ripoff and Duplicate’
- Cameron was responsible for taking a company from $2 Million to $106 Million
- Cameron helped a client get featured on 5,200 media outlets
- Cameron spends $25,000 a year on networking
Cameron’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Cameron’s Ted Talk
- Cameron’s website
- Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs (book)
- Double Double (book)
- Meetings Suck (book)
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!