Content is king and in this episode I pick the brains of the Guinness Book Of World Records holder for writing almost 7 million words of content.
Darren Murph is the founder and CEO of Page52 consulting. But he’s not just any ordinary consultant. He has spent over a decade working remotely and has visited over 40 countries!
Darren has been featured on major networks including Oprah, ABC, PBS and NBC to name a few.
And his latest adventure on his journey has led him to publish a book called ‘Living The Remote Dream’
What you will learn:
- How to consistently produce great content
- How to avoid spending too much time consuming content
- How to proactively curate content to consume
- The importance of reading on a daily basis
- Should you write on your blog or other platforms
- How do you produce content that stands out
- How to get the most exposure for your content
- Why passion is the most crucial contributing factor to your success
- Darren has visited over 40 countries
- Darren won a Guinness World Record for writing over 6 million words of blog content
- Darren spent 8 years never spending more than 2 weeks in one place!
Darren’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Tech Crunch
- Zach Honig
- The Points Guy
- Tech Radar
- Page 52 Consulting
- CES – Consumer Electronics Show
- MG Siegler
- Paul Miller
- Peter Rojas
- Warren Buffett
- Tim Stevens
- Living the remote dream – Darren’s Book
Get in touch with Darren on Twitter – @darrenmurph
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!