My guest today has an incredibly inspiring Rags to Riches story.
In fact he went from living in a truck and eating out of dumpsters to amassing millions in the fitness industry!
In this episode I pick the brain of Bedros Keuilian
Bedros is the founder of Fit Pro Magazine and Fit Body Boot Camp (now the fastest growing brand of fitness business franchises worldwide with hundreds of locations across the globe)
He has been Voted as one of the top 20 most influential people in the fitness industry and has coached over 9000 businesses
What you will learn:
- Find out how Bedros went from eating out of dumpsters to building a fitness empire
- Why people give up too early
- How to know if you are unemployable
- How to fail many times and still succeed
- How to become an early morning person
- Why great marketing is better than having a great product
- Why knowing how to sell is the single most important factor to building a successful business
- Bedros lived in a truck for a couple of months
- Bedros shares how he was so poor he had to eat out of dumpsters
- Bedros’s father bribed the Russian government to escape communist Russia
- Bedros worked as a bouncer at a gay bar
- Bedros shares his morning routine
Bedros’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!