Hey, fellow brain pickers we are back!
And I’m excited to continue to bring you, incredible guests, where I go beyond the outside shiny appearances and dig deeper into what makes them so successful.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes and if you like the show I would be immensely grateful if you leave a review.
I’m truly honored to introduce to you An Emmy award-winning, world-renowned speaker and motivational trainer Les Brown.
Les has raised the spirits of audiences as large as 80,000 people with his soulful energy.
He will have you laughing and crying but most importantly he’ll show you what it means to really live a life worth living.
Les talks about …
- How he laughed his way out of 4th stage cancer
- How he learned to recover from anger breakouts
- How to stay happy no matter what life throws your way
- How to reconnect in a disconnected world
- How do handle the feeling of not being good enough
- How to get out of head and into your heart
Ok enough with the hype…
Here’s the legendary humble giant … Les Brown
“Things may happen around you and things may happen to you but the only things that really count are the things that happen in you”
Resources & Links:
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
- Gefen Media Group Podcast Booking Agency
- PodBooker – Podcast Guest Booking Platform
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live and a 5 star rating would make my day