How frustrating is it when you set yourself tasks to do for the day but find yourself constantly being distracted? Social media notifications, Scrolling through Facebook, Checking email obsessively, Binging on Netflix?
Well, my guest today has written the book that will help you gain back control of your attention and ultimately choose the way you want to live your life.
Nir Eyal worked in the video gaming and advertising industries where he learned and applied the techniques used to motivate and manipulate users.
Today he is the author of HOOKED and INDISTRACTABLE – helping companies create behaviors that benefit their users while educating people on how to build healthful habits in their own lives.
Prepare to get hooked as Nir shares:
- How to hack back your attention
- Why productivity tactics and detox methods are not enough
- How to master both internal and external triggers
- The 4 steps to gaining control of your time
- The time-boxing method
And much more …
Resources & Links:
- Book: NirAndFar.com/Indistractable
- Schedule making tool: https://nirandfar.com/schedule-maker/
- Distraction guide: https://www.nirandfar.com/distractions/
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
- Gefen Media Group Podcast Booking Agency
- PodBooker – Podcast Guest Booking Platform
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live and a 5 star rating would make my day