This has to be one of my favorite episodes for one very simple reason. It was HIGHLY HIGHLY practical. I don’t think there was an ounce of fluff in the whole hour of content.
James Schramko has made over 10 million dollars online with a team of just 6 people.
The best part? He spends 4 days of the week surfing and hanging out with his wife and 5 children.
How? By outsourcing, optimizing and automating EVERYTHING.
In this fun yet value dripping conversation James shares:
- How to scale an insanely profitable business with a lean team
- How to work less and earn more
- How to communicate effectively with a virtual team
- How to keep your best workers by giving them unlimited freedom
- How to get more done by switching off from social
- Why you should never have meetings on Monday morning
- Why sales funnels don’t work
- The TEA formula for creating content
- The I, You, We Method for training staff
And a bucket load more value bombs …
OH and there’s a little surprise in the middle that involves James and I rapping and beatboxing like Eminem .. drowning .. after falling off a cliff and rolling most of the way down.
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live and a 5 star rating would make my day