My guest today was named one of the top Entrepreneurs of our time by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Kevin Harrington was the Original Shark on the ABC hit, Emmy winning TV show, “Shark Tank and has launched over 20 businesses that have grown to over $100 million in sales each!
He has also been involved in more than a dozen public companies, and has launched over 500 products generating more than $5 Billion in sales worldwide!
Kevin’s influence has reached over 100 million people through his media presence and has been featured in way too many publications to mention.
He is currently the co founder of the Entrepreneurs Organization, which has grown to 45 countries and thousands of members, generating over $500 Billion of member sales!
To help introduce him I have put together a short rap …
Here goes …
It’s no walk in the park, becoming a shark. Sometimes in the dark, missing the mark, but it’s part of the game, the journey to fame, making yourself a name. It’s yours to claim.
As seen on TV, now that aint easy
Over 40 years, of blood sweat and tears. Overcoming all his fears. A legend appears.
Looking to invest in the best, advising the rest. He’ll put you to the test and help you with your quest to success.
So without further ado I welcome to you .. bestselling author, speaker; success seeker, entrepreneurial leader, unstoppable believer, financial healer , there is no comparison, it’s the one, the only …. Kevin Harrington!
What we discussed:
- What he looks for when investing in companies
- The most common factor his successful companies share
- The most common factor his failed companies share
- The 3 steps to creating the perfect video promotion
- How to leverage influencers to promote your brand
- … and MUCH MORE
- Kevin was the inventor of the TV infomercial
- Kevin shares how he ended up doing a partnership with Hulk Hogan
- Kevin has launched over 20 businesses that have grown to over $100 million each
Kevin’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna join me on my journey to 7 figures? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)