How do you balance being in the moment and becoming greater?
How do you practice mindfulness without becoming complacent?
What is spirituality and how does it play a role in a material world?
This episode is slightly different because i’m on the other side of the mic.
I recently had my brain picked by Bruce Langford on the mindfulness mode podcast and it was so good I just had to share it here on my show.
What we discussed:
- How to balance being in the moment and becoming greater
- Why spirituality means nothing to me as an orthodox Jew
- Why successful people are often more depressed and suicidal
- What mindfulness and self help have in common
- How to get clarity of mind, purpose and vision
- How to break the self help cycle
- … and MUCH MORE
- The biggest thing I learned from writing my book
- Why I almost scrapped my book 6 weeks before publishing it
- Bruce tries to describe the color red to a blind man
Daniel’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna join me on my journey to 7 figures? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)