I cancelled my guest today.
Because i’m knee deep in writing my book and needed to make it a priority.
In this solo episode I talk about
- Why I wrote a book for my son
- Dealing with the voices in my head
- How the first 5 years of my marriage was a mess (my wife was perfect)
- How I handle procrastination and perfectionism
- How looking forward is more important than looking back
- How I booked myself on 60 podcast shows
Enjoy the show!
Daniel’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)