This episode is very special to me for 2 reasons.
- It’s episode 100!
- I go back to my 4 year old self
This interview was done on the ‘Here to thrive’ podcast show where I had my brain picked by Amy Kate Snowise
Having done over 40 guest appearances on shows I can easily say that this was my favorite one. Why? Because I touched on the nearest and dearest parts of my life.
If you really want to get to know me better than listen to this episode
What you will learn:
- What I learned from my younger self
- How I ‘tricked’ my wife into marrying me
- How I almost lost my wife to a freak accident
- Why I believe you are selfish if you don’t produce
- Why I am writing the book ‘The Self Help Addict’
- How I deal with getting easily distracted
- What I learned from my Grandfather
- How I got to produce 100 episodes
- How I describe a soul
- … and MUCH MORE
My #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick my brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)