My guest today is on a mission is to run across every country in the world in the next 20 years.
That’s 195 countries which will cost him an estimated $5million and a ton of worn out shoes!
Akshay Nanavati is an ex-marine who was diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder on his return from his deployment in Iraq
His solution? Run like crazy, Make History and Inspire others along the way.
Here’s a little rap I put together for him …
As An Ex Marine he saw the obscene, hard to stay clean from the drugs at 18
Post traumatic Stress Disorder, pushing him close to the border .
The mental trauma and all the drama, led him to find Fearvana
And now he runs across the world. Coz he won’t be told. It’s just too bold. It’s way too cold, danger you WILL behold.
From the North to the South Pole, will it fill up his hole?
Running became his new drug, to unwind and unplug , to re-ignite and face the fight.
From Existing to Living, from taking to giving. This man will stop at nothing.
So whatever the day, come what may he’ll still run and his name is Akshay
What you will learn:
- Why Akshay decided to run across every country in the world
- How Running can substitute drugs and other addictions
- How Akshay manages to run a company while travelling
- Why experiencing the world will make you a better person
- How Akshay mentally and physically prepares for his trips
- How Akshay plans on funding his $5 million world record
- How other cultures help shape your perception
- How to overcome your fears
- … and MUCH MORE
- Akshay spent 5 days trekking though -40 degree weather
- Akshay talks about the most life threatening experiences
- Akshay estimates it will cost him $5million to run across the world
Akshay’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Akshay’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!