He became obsessed with bodybuilding at the age of 13 but when his obsession turned to drugs he found himself quickly losing everything including his girlfriend who got beaten to death.
Today Aaron Singerman is the founder of the fastest growing sports supplement brand in history.
With tremendous excitement I invite you to listen and learn from this inspiring true story of strength, hope, courage, and the power of making the right choices in life and in business.
Enjoy the show!
What we discussed:
- Scaling the fastest growing sports supplement brand from scratch
- How to build major trust in a distrustful industry
- How to compete in a very crowded market
- Are business partnerships a good idea?
- How to chanel unhealthy obsessions
- Living beyond fast cars and fancy watches
- … and MUCH MORE
- Interesting highlights:
- Why Aaron became obsessed with bodybuilding from the age of 13
- How Aaron broke his addiction to heroin after watching his friend die
- How Aaron’s successful partnership with his best friend went sour
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live