What if I told you how to reach a 100 million people?
What if I told you that there is a recipe for creating a viral post?
Seems too good to be true? Well there is someone who has cracked the code.
Hacked the system. And knows the secret.
A young unassuming guy wearing a backwards cap.
His name is Josh Fechter and he’s the co-founder of BAMF Media a Growth Hacking Media Agency
His FB group, Badass Marketers & Founders has almost 20,000 members and Mark Zuckerberg named it one his favourite groups!
Josh pioneered what was later coined Broetry – an easy to read style of writing which I have been using and has been an absolute game changer.
His books have been voted #1 on product hunt and Forbes named him one of the top “12 Innovative Founders To Watch And Learn From”
As always here’s a short rap to help introduce my guest.. Here goes …
From a downward spiral to going viral.
He gets more views than the daily news.
Content machine, his book is supreme. Set fire to your gasoline.
No need to shout and scream. His stuff ain’t mainstream.
Through failing ventures, frustration and aggravation.
He’s mastered the art of communication
Now he’s impacting a Nation. A movement, a congregation. His works a revelation. Welcome to the new generation…
So without hesitation I welcome to you, a new breakthrough …
A super connector , creative director
the one and only Josh Fechter!
What you will learn:
- How to reach 100 million people on Linkedin
- The exact formula to creating a viral post
- How to turn eyeballs into paying clients
- The importance of building deep relationships
- Why you shouldn’t accept every friend request on social
- How to build a community that will create endless leads
- Why reading stories can make you more money than business books
- … and MUCH MORE
- Josh had 8 failed startups
- Why Josh turned down 7 figures
- Josh currently get 500,000 views per status post on Linkedin
Josh’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Josh‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)