Do you make your clients go WOW?
In this episode I pick the brains of Meny Hoffman the CEO of Ptex Group, an award winning marketing agency and INC 5000 company doing over $5 million in revenue by wowing their clients!
Meny is also the creator of Let’s Talk Business, an email series containing effective expansion strategies that goes out to over 15,000 subscribers!
Meny is also the founder of LTB Summit, an annual business event that combines inspiring speakers, networking, interactive programs and investment opportunities.
Meny is also a best selling author, public speaker and angel investor
What you will learn:
- Why offering an all-in-one in house solution can be a great USP
- How to manage multiple divisions within your company
- How to become more productive
- How to keep your staff motivated
- The importance of full transparency
- Why multitasking is really a myth
- Best marketing tactics for small businesses with a very low budget
- Why it’s so important to listen to negative feedback from clients
- The Do’s and Don’ts when pitching for an investment
- The importance of creating small wins
- Meny made his first business card when he was 12 years old
- Why you can be as productive as the President of America
- Meny has 20,000 email subscribers
Meny’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Meny on Twitter – @Menyhoffman
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!