My guest today has been named the #1 Female Snapchat Business Influencer in the world, by Inc. Magazine!
Virginia Salas Kastilio went from working for Apple and then Oracle to becoming the
founder of Gini-can-breathe, a PR, social media and influencer marketing firm that helps businesses build influence and online awareness
Some of her clients include Uber, The BBC, The Nasdaq and Adobe to name a few.
But don’t think she was an overnight success. Virginia attended 15 schools in her childhood and had to fight her way out of two bankruptcies.
She is also the founder of the I Trust You Movement where she is on a mission to bring people closer together – one hug at a time.
Here’s a little rap I put together to help introduce her …
Giving a hug is the new drug. So join the club.
Coz the outside’s just steel .. the inside is real. It’s how we truly feel and this is how we heal.
Her trip to school wasn’t cool. Her life was a whirlpool and she felt like a fool. But now she runs on hydrogen fuel.
From struggling and going bust, she’s risen from the dust and now she spreads trust. Getting to know her is a must.
Snapchat is where it’s at. If you want your wallet to get fat. It’s not just a matter of fact. Don’t let your brand fall flat.
Social Media Queen, She likes to make a scene. Branding is her theme. And you want her on your team.
Internet marketing guerrilla, she’s the opposite of Vanilla and her name is Virginia
What you will learn:
- The 3 steps to becoming an influencer
- How to be successful by being shameless
- Why Virginia stripped down to her underwear on the streets of NY
- What you can learn from Justin Bieber
- What you can learn from Casey Neistat
- The biggest mistakes people make on social media
- 56% of followers on Snapchat see your content
- How to create viral content
- How to find real happiness
- … and MUCH MORE
- Virginia took 4 flights, 2 trains and a bus to get to school
- Virginia interviewed homeless people about happiness
- Virginia’s video was seen by over 10 million people
- Virgina shares how she became the #1 Snapchat Influencer
Virginia’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Virginia’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!