Remember how much you loved bedtime stories?
In this episode I pick the brain of Brand Storyteller, Park Howell. We discuss how telling engaging stories can help you grow your business and increase brand loyalty.
Park was named Advertising Person of the Year in 2010 by the American Advertising Federation and his agency has been recognized among the Top 10 Impactful Companies in Arizona
He is also the host of a podcast called The Business of Story
What you will learn:
- How stories can help you gain more clients and grow your business
- Getting your brand to stand out by sharing your story
- Learn the 10 steps to creating a powerful brand story
- How to avoid your business becoming a commodity
- How to perfectly position your company in the marketplace
- How to get your followers to get involved in your brand story
- How to dramatically increase brand loyalty
- Park takes me through the 10 step leadership journey
- I mention two people I want to see die
Park’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Joseph Campbell
- The heroes Journey
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Simon Sinek
- Talk Like Ted (Book)
- Business Of Story
- The Story Cycle e-Book
Get in touch with Park on Twitter – @
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!