As a big fan of Shark Tank I was really excited to pick the brain of Scott Jordan who turned down the sharks and went on to build a highly successful business
Scott is an ex lawyer who escaped the corporate passionless grind to become a tech entrepreneur and is now the CEO and founder of a $50 Million Dollar Pocket Empire, SCOTT-e-VEST a revolutionary clothing company that infuses ground breaking designs with specially engineered pockets.
Scott and his company have been featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Inc, Wired, The new York Times among many others.
Scott is also the author of a top rated book called Pocketman
And of course he loves his POODLES!
What you will learn:
- Why Scott told the ‘Sharks’ on Shark Tank “Your’e Out!”
- How Scott saved over a million dollars by being smart
- How Scott got Steve Wozniak on his advisory board
- Why perseverance is key when starting a business
- How to get people to talk about your company
- Why Scott shares his personal cell phone number on his company website
- Scott shares the reason he felt free when his dad died
- Scott shares why he left a 6 figure salary to follow his passion
- Scott shares a funny story of how he met the founder of The North Face
Scott’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Robert Scoble
- Steve Wozniak
- Peter Shankman
- Kenneth ‘Hap’ Klopp
- Carter Weiss
- Scott’s Book ‘PocketMan’
- Scott’s Book ‘Shark Bites’
- Scott on Shark Tank
Get in touch with Scott on Twitter – @ScottevestCEO
Scott’s personal email: CEO@Scottevest.com
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!