Saul is a Pharmacist, Angel Investor, Serial Entrepreneur and … Cannabis Expert!
(Yes this is one very interesting interview ...)
His companies include: Israelpharm.com – one of the largest online prescription drug stores, Testocreams.com, BioTcreams.com, Hormone-skin-cream.net, LabourPain.com He has also founded a co-working ecosystem start up hub called SUBS and now in his latest and most exciting venture he is turning green to GOLD with his CANNABIS incubator – Israel-cannabis.com
What you will learn:
- How to Overcome obstacles with innovative solutions
- How to find great people to do the things you’re not good at
- How someone with a terrible memory can run 7 profitable businesses
- The advantages of having a partner in your business
- The importance of bootstrapping and reinvesting profits
- Stop procrastinating and make that cold call
- The importance of understanding your market
- Why passion isn’t everything
- Don’t be afraid of educating a new market
- How Saul is rebranding the ‘marijuana’ industry
- Why you should raise more money than you think you need
- Why Google and Visa didn’t let his company trade using their platforms
- Saul reveals how much money his companies generate per year
- Why Saul has a sign with the word ‘VAJAZELLE’ up in his meeting room?
- Saul explains how cannabis can help cure many illnesses
- There are 1,700 known types of cannabis!
- Cannabis reduces costs of prescription use by 80%
- I bought something ‘special’ for Saul
- Saul’s 2 major obsessions
Saul's #1 Advice:
Resources & Links:
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Pfizer –Pharmaceutical company
- Fail Con – Learn from others why screwing up is OK
- ICAN - Cannabis Ecosystem
- SUBS - Co-working hub based in Israel
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!