Did you know that email marketing is still the most effective way to grow your business?
In this episode I pick the brains of Dean Levitt, ex Co-Founder of Mad Mimi. An email marketing platform that was acquired by Go Daddy for … wait for it … $42 million! Dean has now launched Teacup Analytics, which provides powerful tools that helps you gain clarity with your Google Analytics Data.
What you will learn:
- Why giving away things for free will help you earn more money
- How to grow your business with no marketing
- Why email marketing is still the most effective form of marketing
- The easiest way to stay out of the dreaded spam box
- Why you should NEVER buy an email list
- Why your email list is your most valuable asset
- How to get more people to open your emails
- How to get the highest click through rates
- How many links should you have in an email
- Why you should offer only one option as opposed to many
- How often should you send out emails
- Why Email is way more powerful than Social Media
- How to understand your website audience using Google Analytics
- Why it’s absolutely crucial to get legal advice when starting a business
- Should you focus on an exit strategy
- Dean grew up on a farm in a place I can’t pronounce!
- Dean spent 3 years living in Hawaii
- Dean started his business out of a coffee shop
- Dean’s company reached his first $5 million without spending any money on marketing
- Find out what Dean did the day after he sold his company for $42 Million!
Dean’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Dean: Dean@teacupanalytics.com
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!