If you have ever thought of making money on eBay or Amazon you must listen to this episode!
My guest today made $250,000 in 8 months selling on eBay from his mom’s couch
David Kosciusko is an interesting character. He’s made a small fortune selling other people’s junk.
In fact he’s so good at selling things that people don’t want he started a company called iBuy4Resale which buys your unwanted smartphones, tablets and games consoles for cash and then sells them on for a profit.
In this last month alone David has done over $45,000 in sales and is now teaching others how they can do the same.
What you will learn:
- Find out how David went from broke to earning six figures selling on ebay and Amazon
- How to buy items on Cragslist and sell them for a profit on ebay
- How to know when something is stolen or a knockoff
- The difference between selling on ebay and Amazon
- How to beat the big competitors online
- Why self awareness is crucial to being successful in business
- David was so broke he couldn’t afford to buy his wife flowers
- David bought his first item for $30 and sold it for $300
- David made $6000 profit off 2 purses
David’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!