Guess who gave Lady Gaga her first ever TV interview? … I had no idea either until I found out that it was the very man I am going to be brain picking in this episode!
Today I’ll be picking the brain of entertainment branding expert Louie La Vella
Louie was a former music TV host, interviewing hundreds of a-list celebrities and has now become an entertainment branding expert. He’s responsible for turning dead venues into packed venues, slow ticket sales into sold out shows, independent musicians into major-label-ass-kicking brands.
Louie has helped his clients grow their following from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands!
And what’s really exciting is that he has now taken his branding experience in the entertainment industry and is applying it to many other businesses.
What you will learn:
- How to build a network that will open unlimited doors for you
- How to create an awesome brand that people trust and follow
- How to forge lasting relationships that will last a lifetime
- Why business cards are lame and what to use instead
- Why your network is your networth
- Why perception is reality
- Louie shares how he managed to get an interview with Richard Branson
- Louie talks about how he was the first person to ever interview Lady Gaga
- I share how I managed to get a $100,000 car for free
Louie’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Louie on Twitter https://twitter.com/louielavella
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!