My guest today started his first business at the young age of Seven!
Richard Smullen must be one of those guys that doesn’t sleep because he runs a global private equity investment fund, a leading online video and attention measurement platform and a revolutionary messaging app company all at the same time!
One of his previous businesses was acquired by a Nasdaq listed company.
And his latest venture called Pypestream is looking to radically change the way businesses and consumers interact . In fact CNN calls it the call centre of the future!
Pypestream launched this past December and has already amassed more than 12,000 clients in 65 countries!
What you will learn:
- Why Richard went from running a successful business to work for someone else
- Why you should offer your employees an equity stake in your company
- How to go from business idea to your first 100 clients
- Why the world of customer service is radically changing
- How Richard is competing with Facebook
- Richard started his first business at 7 years old
- Richard made money giving rides in his go cart at the age of 11
- Richard started an online gaming tournament in China
- Richard’s company now has 13,000 clients in 65 countries
Richard’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Richard on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmullen
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!