Ever thought about writing a book? Haven’t we all!
My guest in this episode has published, not one but nineteen books!
Honorée Corder is a serial entrepreneur, business coach, mentor & strategic advisor. She is the Founder of Honorée Enterprises a fully-comprehensive menu of coaching and training services for individuals and firms of all sizes.
She is also the author of dozens of books, including Vision to Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum Results, The Successful Single Mom book series, The Successful Single Dad, Play2Pay, Paying4College, amongst others
What you will learn:
- How to reach more people by writing and publishing books
- How to go from idea of writing a book to publishing it
- Should you hire a publisher or self publish
- Why you need to have multiple streams of income
- The importance of asking the right questions
- How to achieve long term maximum results with short term massive action
- Why it’s so crucial to get to your why
- Identifying the lowest hanging fruit
- How to become the best in your market and charge a premium for it
- Should you manage your own social media
- The difference between Social and Media
- The importance of building a platform
- Honorée has published 19 books
- Honorée looks like a green chicken
- Honorée helped one of her clients go from $8K to $50K in just 9 months
Honorée’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!