My guest in this episode was an air force pilot for 9 years and then built and grew a franchise vending machine business to over $12 Million in sales with just $100 in his pocket!
Matt Miller is the founder of School Spirit Vending a franchise vending machine business selling stickers.
Matt’s company is helping 1000’s of schools across the country raise money, while providing a profitable business opportunity for those seeking personal freedom and added financial security.
What you will learn:
- How to create systems so you can scale your business
- How to know when its the right time to quit your job
- How to get creative when your’e on a tight budget
- The first thing you need to do before you decide to franchise
- How to motivate your children to earn money
- Matt started his vending machine business with just $100 in his pocket
- Matt went from selling gum balls to stickers
- Matt now has several thousand vending machines across the US
- Matt has sold 32 Million Stickers so far
Matt’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- E-Myth Book
- 4 Hour Workweek Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Book
- FREE e-Book – Top 10 Reason to start a vending business
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!