Find out how you can become a market leader, charge a premium and make a ton of money with little competition!
In this episode I pick the brains of Kevin Jans, President of Skyway Acquisition Solutions a company that has helped their Clients Win More than $1 Billion in Government Contracts. Kevin is also the Host of the Contracting Officer Podcast . He is an author and a TEDx Speaker.
What you will learn:
- Why becoming a ‘micro niche’ is the way to become a market leader
- How niching down will help you scale your business quicker
- Why targeting a specific niche market will help you win more clients with smaller budget
- The advantages and disadvantages of running a government contract business
- Why you are the prize and not your clients
- How to get rid of most of your competitors
- How you can charge a premium rate for what you do
- Why you should give away lot’s of free content
- Why it’s worth risking your ‘stable’ job
- How you can multiply your time
- Why you should start a podcast
- How to have a balance between work and family
- How to stay productive working from home
- Kevin was a pet photographer
- Kevin is very involved in his children’s lives
- Kevin runs a highly successful company from home
- Kevin’s kids gave up their playroom to make him an office
Kevin’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Kevin’s Book – email me for a FREE copy! (Daniel@DanielGefen.com)
- Kevin’s Podcast -www.contractingofficerpodcast.com
- www.fbo.gov – Federal Business Opportunities
- Advanced Selling Podcast
- Joel Lewis – Startup Dads
You can contact Kevin:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!