Do you ever worry about how much time you waste on social media?
Have you ever heard the expression, ‘Facebook Likes’ don’t pay the bills? Well what if they could?
What if you could turn your social media conversations into real Cash!
Sounds crazy right?
Well my guest today is helping companies do just that with her latest innovation Verifeed. A strategic social intelligence platform that has proven to get you a return on authenticity.
Melinda Wittstock is an award-winning journalist and has been an anchor for BBC World, ABC News and MSNBC.
She is also a serial entrepreneur and is the brains behind the crowd-sourced app called Ask Your Lawmaker, engaging more than 3 million people, and the crowd-collaboration app NewsiT that Marissa Mayer of Yahoo! described as the “future of news”.
Her public speaking career has taken her on stages such as South By Southwest, The National Press club and Google among many others.
It is with great pleasure that I welcome Melinda Wittstock
What you will learn:
- How to make money from smart social media engagement
- How to levarage influencers on social
- The importance of asking the right questions
- How to tap into the power of crowdsourcing
- Why authenticity is crucial to online lead gen
- The science behind ‘going viral’
- … and MUCH MORE
- Melinda started her first business venture at the age of 10
- Melinda’s publication reached over 250,000 readers a month
- Melinda grew one of her apps to 3 million users
Melinda’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!