Laura Roeder is the founder of MeetEdgar – a social media scheduling tool that has helped thousands of people and has generated over $3.2 million in revenue this year with no funding and no free version!
Laura has been featured in too many places for me to mention in this short introduction but I will say that she was asked by president Obama to speak at the White House. Which I’m pretty sure trumps any other place I have mentioned before on this show!
What you will learn:
- Why you shouldn’t offer a free trial
- Are you born an entrepreneur
- How to avoid time wasters
- How to grow your email list
- How to gain the most exposure from your social media content
- How to gain more clients from social media platforms
- How to build a subscription based business
- MeetEdgar reached $1Million within her first year of business
- MeetEdgar has done $3.2 million of revenue this year
- Laura grew her business with zero funding
- MeetEdgar has never offered a free trial
- How Laura got to speak at the White House
Laura’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Meet Edgar – Social Media Re-purposing Content Management
- Buffer – Social Media Management
- Hootsuit – Social Media Management
- Mailchimp – email marketing
- Zapier – Helps you integrate different apps together
Get in touch with Laura on Twitter > https://twitter.com/lkr
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!