My guest today was in an emergency crash landing and now talks about killing stupid rules.
Lisa Bodell is a serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, teacher and globally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of futuring and innovation.
Lisa also is the founder and CEO of futurethink, which enables organizations to embrace change and become world-class innovators.
Her book ‘Start an innovation revolution’ was, named one of the Best Business Books of 2012 by booz&co.
She has appeared on FOX News, and in publications such as Fast Company, Forbes, Crain’s, Business Week, The New York Times, WIRED, Investor’s Business Daily, Harvard Business Review, and The Futurist
What you will learn:
- How to cut the crap and get down to the meat
- How to get over your fear of change
- Why meetings and email are toxic
- Why stupid rules need to be broken
- Why Less is MORE
- Lisa started her first business venture at the age of 11 selling rocks
- Lisa was in an emergency crash landing on an airplane
- Lisa takes Parkinson’s Law on steroids
- How Lisa may turn into a serial killer
Lisa’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Lisa on Twitter – @
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!