My guest today was diagnosed with a rare case of cancer. But that didn’t stop her from being named Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneur 2 years in a row and one of Canada’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Kelsey Ramsden is nothing short of a powerhouse.
She juggled raising three kids and gruelling cancer treatments while building a 50 million dollar empire.
Among her portfolio of companies are, a children’s monthly subscription service, a construction company, a residential project management company and a business consultancy firm.
Kelsey has won dozens of coveted awards, has been featured in countless publications, has inspired tens of thousands of entrepreneurs – and mentors in the Richard Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Most recently she launched her new podcast show “Futureproofing” which I had the pleasure of appearing on as a guest.
Now here’s a little rap I put together for her … ok her goes ..
Canada’s top female she was named, coz her passion is inflamed.
She’s future proof so don’t confine her or she’ll break the roof.
You see, Entrepreneurship runs in her blood and she’ll trudge through the mud,
to make it to the top and never stop.
No more dying just keep trying.
The voices in your head are lying.
Through tough times she didn’t abandon coz she’s a fighter like sampson.
She’s now a mentor for Richard Branson. Cancer tried to hold her ransom but tt failed. It didn’t know it was dealing with Kelsey … Ramsden.
What you will learn:
- Learning the art of playfulness
- How to respond to tragedies
- Avoiding the disbelief trap
- Why Cancer was her greatest gift
- How to build your self confidence
- How to get make your first $100,00
- Why most people have lost their marbles
- How to know if you should quit your job
- How to know if you are living someone else’s life
- … and MUCH MORE
- Kelsey was named Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneur for 2 years running
- Kelsey battled cancer and almost lost everything
- Kelsey shares how she got kicked in the face
- Kelsey built a $50 Million business empire
Kelsey’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Kelsey’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!