My guest today lives life in the Front Row.
In fact his mission is to share his front row experience with as many people as time permits.
He has raised over $1,000,000 for his charity “The Front Row Foundation” which helps children and adults with life-threatening illnesses have a front row experience at the concert or sporting event of their dreams.
Life’s too short to live in the backseat and it’s people like Jon Vroman that inspire others who are afraid to stand up tall and go from a spectator of life to a contributor of life.
We don’t always choose our seat in life, but we can always choose to have a front row experience.
Jon Vroman is an award-winning motivational speaker, author, philanthropist, personal coach, ultra-marathon runner, Entrepreneur, Front Row Usherer and podcast host …
But most importantly he is a father to 2 boys Tiger and Ocean and husband to a lucky lady named Tatyana
What you will learn:
- Why it doesn’t matter what people think of you
- How to go from feeling small to standing tall
- How to find your purpose in life
- The science behind overcoming fears
- How to become a contributor to others
- The power of asking the right questions
- … and MUCH MORE
- Jon was born in Japan
- Jon looked like a 9 year old when he was 15
- Jon raised a Million Dollars for his charity
- Jon explains how he gets police officers to hug each other
Jon’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Jon’s Charity (Front Row Foundation)
- Jon’s website
- Jon’s new book
- Jon’s Retreat for Dads
- Superbowl Homeless Video
- Episode with Anil Gupta (Elevator Experiment)
Wanna pick Jon’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!