I have a very interesting guest on the show today. He earns $2253 an hour by having other people do most of the work for him and he only works 17 hours a week!
Tim Ferris will be very disappointed!
Today I’ll be picking the brain of John Jonas
John is the founder of the largest marketplace for finding Filipino workers with over 150,000 Filipino workers on their database. He is also the founder of “Replace Myself” – a site that teaches you everything you need to know about outsourcing to the Philippines.
What you will learn:
- How to outsource parts (or all) of your business to free up your time to focus on getting more clients
- The difference between outsourcing to India and the Philippines
- How you can hire a team of 10 Filipino workers for the price of hiring one employee in the US
- Why you can trust someone in the Philippines with your credit card
- How to build trust with your Filipino workers
- How to motivate your Filipino workers
- How to use systems so you don’t micromanage
- The top tools John recommends to manage your virtual workers
- John earns $2253 an hour
- John works just 17 hours a week!
- John has only been to the Philippines once
- John has 150,000 Filipino workers on his database
John’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Tim Ferris
- 4 Hour Workweek
- Jing – Screen Capture Tool
- Replace Myself
- John’s Blog
- Online Jobs – Hire a Filipino today!
Get in touch with John: www.OnlineJobs.ph
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!