Have you ever wondered what it would be like to surf the waves in Australia, eat Chinese food in Hong Kong, sip some coffee in Paris, go hiking in Thailand without having to worry about paying the bills?
Well today I will be picking the brain of a guy who travels the world, living the dream life while earning a passive income from his online course.
Michael Carbone is an online entrepreneur, podcaster, business coach and world traveler.
If you have been thinking about creating passive income from online courses then you don’t want to miss this episode.
What you will learn:
- How to create an online course in a weekend
- Why you should create an online course
- What product to sell
- Choosing the right platform
- Coming up with a price
- Ideal duration of a course
- What equipment to use
- Slides or Webcam
- Collecting Payment
- Getting Traffic
- Michael left his job after almost having a heart attack from anxiety
- Michael’s first online course was teaching poker
- Michael works from beaches and bars across the globe
Michael’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Look Within Method
- Teachable (online course platform)
- Thinktific (online course platform)
- Udemy (online course platform)
- Kajabi (online course platform)
Wanna pick Michael’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!