My guest today escaped from a Psychiatric Ward and was chased down by helicopters and dogs .... Yeah I tend to attract interesting guests I know!
Gordie Bufton went from being a heavy drug abuser, spending time in jail and being admitted to a 5 psych wards where he was told he would never live a normal life again to becoming a bestselling author, professional speaker and life transformational coach!
I tried to capture his journey in a short rap .. so here goes ...
Spent his 20th birthday in a cell, this guys gone through hell.
Took Crack cocaine to heal the pain, his brain went insane - but now he plays a NEW game, and things will never be the same.
Hit with a brick to the back of the head, he thought he was dead.
Enough with the, drugs and the thugs.
Ended up in a Psych Ward now that’s kinda awkward
Doctors said he would never live a normal life, he cut that lie with a knife ...
… and now he’s on fire, he lives to inspire, help you increase your inner peace and get what you desire.
So when the rough gets rough, you’ve had just about enough and the tougher wanna toughen that’s when you call my man … the one and only … Gordie Bufton
What you will learn:
- How Gordie escaped from a psych ward and rebuilt his life
- How to make life transforming changes
- Harnessing the power of micro shifts
- 4 tips to achieving your goals
- How to become accountable
- How to stop bad habits
- ... and MUCH MORE
- Gordie went from drug dealer to inspiring leader
- Gordie received a testimonial from the least expected person
- Gordie escapes from a mental asylum and is chased by a swat team, helicopters and dogs
- I challenge Gordie to publish his second book by Dec 7th 2017 or he has to pay all my listeners $50.00
Gordie's #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Gordie’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Gordie's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordie's first book
- Get Featured (Sponsor)
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!