Matt Shoup has an incredible story. He went from being $170,000 in debt and getting fired from his job to building a multimillion dollar business painting walls!
He then retired at the age of 34 and then decided to go into public speaking, writing and coaching.
Matt is also a father of two and you wouldn’t want to mess with him because he is a Jiu Jitsu Ninja!
What you will learn:
- The importance of setting clear goals
- The importance of having a mentor
- The importance of staying motivated
- The importance of having the right mindset
- The importance of hanging around positive people
- Matt started his first business when he was 10
- Matt went from $170,000 of debt to earning millions
- Why Matt left a $multi-million business to become a business coach
Matt’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Laura’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Matt Shoup’s Website
- Become and Award Winning Company (Book)
- Dave Ramsey
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (book)
- 4 Hour Workweek (book)
- Anthony Robbins
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!