Today I invite you on a journey to financial freedom. This is probably the most entertaining and unorthodox talk you'll hear about what is normally a very boring topic.
Roger is known best as the retirement answer man. He has walked the journey into retirement with countless individuals and families. Roger is a partner at WWK Wealth Advisers and he also has his own online radio show called The Retirement Answer Man.
What you will learn:
- How do you live intentionally
- How do you best communicate finances with your spouse
- How retirement planning is like being an endurance athlete
- The power of having lot's of little conversations
- How to set short term goals with long term aspirations
- How to build a financial plan that suits your lifestyle
- Discover the secret to a successful marriage
- Are having degrees really valuable in today's world
- How to live for today but also take care of tomorrow
- The idea of having 'mini retirements'
- How to set SMART goals
- The 3 best investments you can make
- How failing will help you become more successful
- Roger was a high school wrestler and cheerleader (yes you read that right!)
- Roger never wants to have a big conversation with his wife
- What does PBP stand for
- Find out what my financial plan is 🙂
Roger's #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Retirement Answer Man Podcast
- The 4 hour workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Pat Flynn
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!