Do you love what you do? There is no better time to find your passion.
In this episode I pick the brains of Christie Mims, the founder and CEO of The Revolutionary Club which was selected by Forbes as a Top 100 website for your career
She’s built her community to over 30,000 and has been featured in Forbes, Yahoo, Lifehacker, The US News among many others.
What you will learn:
- How to overcome your nerves and gain confidence
- How changing your body language can win people over
- Why it’s crucial to figure out where your clients are hanging out
- Why you should not be on every social media platform
- What to do if you hate what you do
- How to get your first 1000 followers
- How you can get featured in Forbes
- How to become a better networker
- How Christie grew her following to over 30,000
- Christie talks about how it felt to be featured on US News
- Christie’s #1 advice on balancing your life (it’s so simple!)
- Christie shares one of her epic failures
Christie’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Christie on Twitter – @
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!