Are your customers happy? We live in an ‘abundance of choice’ generation where loyalty must be earned. In this episode I pick the brains of Tema Frank to find out how to improve customer service and increase client retention rates.
In 2001 Tema founded one of the world’s first remote usability testing companies called Web Mystery Shoppers Inc
In 2012 she launched Frank Reactions, helping companies improve their customer experience through impeccable customer service. Her clients have ranged from Large corporate Banks and media companies to small family businesses. She is also a bestselling author and podcaster
What you will learn:
- The #1 mistake businesses make with customer service
- How to win back customers that left due to poor service
- How to deal with very difficult clients
- Is the customer always right?
- Why keeping your clients happy is not as important as keeping your staff happy
- How Amazon has set the customer service barrier extremely high
- How to deal with negative reviews
- How to get people to complete surveys
- How to get higher conversion rates on your website
- Tema shares the biggest mistake of her business life
- Tema built an email list of 75,000 people
Tema’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Tema on Twitter – @Temafrank
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!