My guest today died 6 years ago.
How’s that for an intro….
Well it’s true.
She flatlined in her husband’s arms.
Doctors couldn’t resuscitate her for over 90-minutes and it took a massive team of over 100 doctors and surgeons from around the world and $3 million dollars to save her life, as she
shattered medical records globally.
Cherie Aimee spent 4 and half years as a pioneer patient implanted with the latest in bio-medical technology, a device known as an LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device) otherwise known as a bionic heart.
She had a 0.000001% Chance of Survival!
Today she is a #1 Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, Mentor, Contributor & CEO/Founder of Live Big Be Happy.
Her vision is to empower 10 million people around the world to live a life of love, compassion and no regrets.
You could say she has gone from being completely heartless .. to having one of the biggest hearts on the planet.
It is my pleasure and honor to introduce to you a living miracle, a woman who doesn’t take no for an answer, a guiding light to all those that stand in the shadows of their own doubt and negativity
What you will learn:
- Lessons from someone who died
- What it means to be truly free
- The importance of forgiveness
- The answer to all of life’s questions
- How to know what your life purpose is
- How to see the true beauty in yourself and others
- The #1 thing that holds people back from being the best they can be
- … and MUCH MORE
- Cherie had a 0.000001% Chance of Survival!
- Cherie recalls everything she saw when she died
- I had tears in my eyes from something Cherie shared
Cherie’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Cherie’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Cherie’s Website
- God’s Fingerprints (Book)
- How to Rock LVAD like a fashionista (Book)
- Get Featured (Sponsor)
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!