My guest today went from Spanish teacher to cage fighter to motivational speaker. .
Today I have the pleasure of picking the brain of former UFC fighter, CFFC Lightweight Champion, ROC Welterweight Champion,VFL Welterweight Champion and winner of the first season of the hit show Pros vs Joes.
Charlie ‘The Spaniard’ Brenneman left a full-time job as a Spanish teacher to pursue a career in mixed martial arts which led him to a career as a UFC fighter and finding himself going head to head with the best fighters in the world.
As always I have prepared a short rap to help introduce my guest.
From classroom to cage. He took to the stage fighting for front page.
knocked out cold on live TV, it ain’t supposed be be Easy climbing the ranks of the UFC
Life’s a fight. Every single day. You struggle you play, you balance you sway.
It ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. Not just winning and KO’s, hit with multiple blows, getting a bloody nose but it’s better than hiding, in your sha-dows.
Pursuing his goals for 25 years, through the blood sweat and tears.
He came out with victory, rewrote his history and it’s no mystery
Why he returned to teach to help you reach.
The Spaniard is his nickname, his claim to fame is winning the game and he wants to help you to the same.
So without further ado … ladies and gentleman
LLLLLLLLET”S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!
What you will learn:
- How to fight for your life
- How to become great at anything
- Why you should put yourself in a corner
- How to have complete conviction in yourself
- How to get back up when you get knocked down
- Why Charlie decided he wanted to punch people in the face
- Why Charlie decided to leave fighting and start speaking
- How to deal with competitors
- How to handle haters
- … and MUCH MORE
- Charlie shares how it feels to get KO’d in front of a million people
- Charlie went toe to toe with the best fighters in the world
- Charlie shares the importance of moving on
Charlie’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Charlie’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!